Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Aachoo Voo, Private Eye 2024 A New Blog site AACHOO IS BACK! and she's...Well, She's Back......

















These first four posts are to introduce you to Aachoo Voo and her world and then I'll start posting the first 22 Episodes and write New ones...........Please comment. You can comment under ANONYMOUS and tell your name if you like in the comment. You can comment using your google account name. Or you can Make Up a Name and put some kind of website as your URL. be creative! But PLEASE COMMENT!  Also..it would be GREAT if you would FOLLOW this blog 💖😍





















🥸

Written, created and 

copyrighted

©by Voo Shining Stone

       💥



Rhapsody In Blue



Where Or When by Peggy Lee

5 comments:

  1. Here's the beginning of my new project to revive Aachoo Voo. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will start posting episodes as soon as I start seeing COMMENTS

      Delete
  2. Manee Joe, here... great work here, private!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manee Joe! My favorite Japanese fella! Great to see ya!

      Delete
    2. Isn't your name spelled Man Nee Joe?? lol

      Delete